LOG ON. GET NOTIFIED. SAVE.
It's time to "Get Smart" with your water usage!
WATER QUALITY CONTINUES TO MEET OR EXCEED STANDARDS!
2022 Annual Drinking Water Consumer Confidence Report
IS YOUR GARDEN WATERWISE?
2023 COUNTYWIDE GARDEN RECOGNITION CONTEST
We've Got WINNERS. Thank you!
We Got Rain!
Now is the time to minimize outdoor use.
REBATES AVAILABLE NOW!
New Incentives for Reducing Water Use
Schedule Today! 805.969.2271
Free on-site or virtual visits with our Conservation Coordinator can help reduce water use.
- Public Outreach Regarding Copper in Customer Tap WaterMontecito Water District is providing this update to customers regarding water quality and copper testing. Please click here for additional information and frequently asked questions and answers.
- Rainfall & Reservoir Data
- Sustainable Management of Montecito Groundwater Basin
Groundwater is a vital component of our local water supply. Click here to learn more about SGMA.
- Conservation is a California Way of Life
What does this mean for District residents? Keep track of usage with weekly meter reads and promptly address any water waste causes or concerns. Choose no or low-irrigation landscaping that is appropriate for Montecito’s natural environment and that can withstand cyclical droughts. Find more water saving tips here.
- Ready Santa Barbara County
- “Smart Meter” Customer Portal Now Open!
- 2022 Annual Drinking Water Consumer Confidence Report Now Available Online
- Customer Mailer May 2023 Smart Meter Update, Reminder of Annual Rate Increase, Rebate Program Details, and a message on the importance of ongoing Water Conservation. Click images…
- REBATES for Mulch and MORE!
- “Here Now!” Montecito Water District’s 5-Year Strategic Plan and “There When You Need It,” Drinking Water Week, May 1-7, 2022 "There When You Need It," the theme of this year's National Drinking Water Week, is apropos for Montecito Water District-currently celebrating its 100th Year of…
- RARE: Rain in the Forecast
- IS YOUR IRRIGATION OFF? Rain Keeps Falling!